Aerobatics and Spin Training UpdateAs of late 2018, I’m not sure if I can provide aerobatic rides and stall-spin and aerobatic training in the summer of 2019 in Seattle. The hangar I have used for several years at Boeing Field is no longer available, and I’m not certain that I’ll be able to find an alternative location. I will provide updates here as soon as new information is available.
I’m updating my website to reflect my current services, publications, and resources for pilots.
Here’s a quick guide to the site:
- Summary of my background and services
- Link to my aviation blog, with information for pilots, flight instructors, and others interested in general aviation.
- A link to my YouTube channel, BruceAirFlying, which includes a variety of in-cockpit videos covering aerobatics, stalls and spins, IFR flying, and other topics.
- Link to my collection of resources for aviators
- Information about my books:
- Scenario-Based Training
- Microsoft Flight Simulator as a Training Aid